Pioneer Day is November 14th, 2015 from 10AM - 4PM. Here are the 10 reasons you don't want to miss this event!
1. FREE ADMISSION to the Pioneer Village AND FREE PARKING!
2. Hear live Music by Diamond Dixie at Pioneer Day from 11AM - 3PM.
3. Meet our blacksmith in the Blacksmith Shop in the Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek.
4. Enjoy great BBQ from one of our wonderful Pioneer Day food vendors Big John’s Rockin BBQ.
5. Buy your favorite homemade items from our first ever Pioneer Day Real Florida Market and Bake Sale!
6. Learn how to make rope.
7. See live baby alligators from Gatorland!
8. FREE Canoeing from the Paddling Center at Shingle Creek.
9. Buy a footlong hotdog from Southern Breeze - another great vendor at Pioneer Day!
10. Become a member of the Osceola County Historical Society for access to the VIP Tent!
This event was funded in part by: