The Young Friends of the Osceola Historical Society are continuing an old tradition with their Historic Happy Hour! On September 3rd, you can stop in to 3 Sisters Speakeasy in Downtown Kissimmee from 5-7pm to get in on the fun and we’ve got five reasons why you shouldn’t miss this event…
1. It’s taking place at the popular 3 Sisters Speakeasy. It’s a local favorite of many and a great place to enjoy a few drinks during this happy hour event. Stay past happy hour and grab dinner, their menu has a wide selection, and is sure to offer something that will catch your interest.
2. Come to network! Whether you are new to the area or have lived here forever, one of the key purposes of this event is to bring people together. You will be able to meet new people, spend time with old friends and support local business. We like to call it a little schmooze & booze
3. There are happy hour prices. 3 Sisters is offering 2 for 1 house wine and 22 oz. beer for the 16 oz. price! A portion of the proceeds from these sales will go towards scholarships for students in Osceola County. The more money spent, the more money the Young Friends of the Osceola County Historical Society will have to give. When out to network it’s a great way to say, “this round’s on me!” with your new (and old) friends all while doing your part to benefit the community.
4. Test your knowledge of Osceola County history. Answer trivia questions related to our great Osceola County heritage and dub yourself king or queen of Osceola trivia (at least for this go around…)!
5. Walk away with your very own set of historic cocktail recipe cards. Ever heard of Southern Comfort Punch, Apple Pie Moonshine or a Tailgate Sipper? Make all three (and more!) in the comfort of your home with our recipe cards for coming out to participate in the Historic Happy Hour. They are sure to make your next party a hit!