This WW II Women's Army Corps (WAC) uniform was worn by Margaret M. Cafero who enlisted in the United States Women's Army Corps on October 12, 1943, at Springfield, Massachusetts.
After six weeks of basic training at Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia, Margaret was assigned to the Branch Office of The Advocate General in Cheltenham, England. She was transferred to Paris, France, and later Weisbaden, Germany, where she was assigned to the War Crimes Branch Office of The Judge Advocate General. She was discharge on November 29, 1945, as Tech 4 (Sgt.) at Fort Dix, New Jersey.
It is unknown when it was donated to the Osceola County Historical Society by Margaret.
Photo Courtesy: Osceola County Historical Society