On June 7, 2017 at 10AM, the Osceola County Historical Society hosted the grand opening and ribbon cutting of the 1800s Replica Historic Church featured in the heart of the Pioneer Village at Shingle Creek. (2491 Babb Rd. Kissimmee, FL 34746)
The 1800s Replica Historic Church is based on St. Peters Episcopal Church. St. Peters Church was consecrated in 1898 after Lt. Colonel William Cadman took the lead in raising funds to build the church.