Buying and selling homes can be tricky and time consuming, here are some fun facts about the newest way to buy and sell homes through Opendoor.
- Opendoor is a new and simple way to buy or sell a home in Orlando.
- If you’re selling, skip the hassle of listing, showings, and months of uncertainty. Simply go to opendoor.com and tell us a bit about your home to receive a fair market offer on your home in 48 hours. After accepting an offer and completing an Opendoor inspection, you are on your way to selling your home in record time.
- If you’re buying, browse on your terms from the convenience of the Opendoor app. They make it incredibly easy to visit hundreds of Opendoor homes so you can quickly find the perfect one and purchase it on your terms. Find available homes, instantly unlock and tour them any day of the week from 6am to 9pm, and even make an offer, all directly from the Opendoor app.
- Opendoor has been buying and selling homes in Orlando for almost a year now and they feel so blessed to have served so many local residents. Opendoor is built around the consumer's experience, knowing the traditional process of buying or selling a home is painful -- it’s long, frustrating, and can often feel like people are trying to take advantage of you. Opendoor opened to change that and create a real estate company that is customer-first.
- Opendoor currently has more than 150 for-sale homes in the Orlando area. Potential buyers can visit them any day of the week, from 6am to 9pm.
- If you're interested in selling your home to Opendoor, go to opendoor.com and enter your homes address, key details, and tell us about any upgrades and maintenance projects that you’ve done on your home. We use that information and comps in the area to make you a truly fair market offer on your home. Receiving an offer on your home is instant, free, and comes with absolutely no obligation.
- Opendoor surveyed Orlando home owners and asked them "what would you do if moving was stress-free and very simple?" Here's what they said:
- 35% would move to a bigger house
- 22% would move to another city for a better lifestyle
- 16% would move closer to family
- 14% would move to another city for a new or better job
- 13% would move to a smaller house
Photo Courtesy: Opendoor